Sometimes my job is really stressful, especially because we have an aquatics center attached to our gym, which brings lots and lots of kids (as some of you know, I’m not the hugest fan of kids). And, truth be told, the pay isn’t that great. Even so, the feeling that I get from helping people get fit, and stay well; as well as the fortunate position that I have of influencing, training, and teaching my employees is worth so much more than the money, or dealing with kids. Plus, I work in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Pacific Northwest. I do love my job! #fitness #wellness #gymjobs #pnw (at Suncadia Swim And Fitness)
A glorious read: Jeanette Winterson on reading, writing, and the role of art in our everyday lives
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”